MITSUI OUTLET PARK林口 冬祭好物節12/6(五)開催
🔥滿額抽日本三井花園飯店住宿券
🔥首十日雙會員感謝祭,滿滿迪士尼/皮克斯週邊帶你回家
🔥APP會員回饋點數大放送,永豐卡友最高回饋5%
🔥期間限定泰國商品展,道地零嘴泰好買
詳情請見: https://bit.ly/3D5MzL4
--
台灣01益生菌 三效合一NO.1
➤排便順暢
➤調整體質
➤應對PM2.5
3大健康問題,台灣01,一次調整!
每條出廠菌數破千億,補充才有感!
業界第一,高達 831 項檢驗,通過才出貨
一天一包,打造順暢好體質
https://tw01.co/w2HuH
----以上訊息由 SoundOn 動態廣告贊助商提供----
Bear老師的故事每個月15號、30號上架。
📃如果需要PDF文字檔或想知道更多關於每集的英語小知識,請追蹤:
🅸🅶:bear.bilingual
𝓕𝓑:Bear老師的中英雙語故事
💝贊助連結:https://pay.soundon.fm/podcasts/f2cb33e1-02d1-4fce-9e8e-68b636579fd0
PS.本集的中文翻譯,為了配合英文的押韻,所以在不違背原本意思的情況下做了一點小小的變動,力求中文翻譯也能押韻,所以請不要覺得奇怪喔。
英文繪本《小熊維尼,新年快樂!》/An English Picture Book “HAPPY NEW YEAR, POOH!”
Hello, this is Teacher Bear. 我是Bear老師。
小朋友,Bear老師真不敢相信,一整年就這樣迅速地到了盡頭,2025年即將到來。
Kids, I can’t believe that the whole year has come to an end so quickly, and 2025 is about to arrive.
時間過得太快了。
Time flies too fast.
不只Bear老師,住在百畝森林裡的小熊維尼和他的朋友們也非常驚訝地發現一整年過去了。
It’s not just me - Winnie the Pooh and his friends in the Hundred Acre Wood were also very surprised to find that a whole year had passed.
讓我們來聽聽看,他們怎麼面對這個驚人的發現。
Let's hear how they faced this surprising discovery.
An English Picture Book “HAPPY NEW YEAR, POOH!”/英文繪本《小熊維尼,新年快樂!》
Author/作者: Kathleen Zoehfeld
Illustrator/插畫家: Robbin Cuddy
Translator/翻譯: Bear Weir
“December thirty-first,” said Pooh. “Time to turn the page of my calendar.” Pooh lifted the December page.
「十二月三十一日,」維尼說。「應該要翻翻我的月曆了。」小熊維尼把十二月的那一頁翻過去。
“Hmmm.” He scratched behind his ear.
「嗯。」他搔搔耳朵後面。
“No more pages.” “No more months?!” cried Piglet. “That's t-terrible!”
「沒有更多的頁面了。」「沒有多的月份了?!」小豬大叫。「這太…太…太可怕了!」
“Oh, Pooh's calendar is just broken.” said Tigger.
「哦,維尼的月曆壞了。」跳跳虎說。
“Let’s go look at mine. Tiggers’ calendars are never broken.”
「去看看我的吧。跳跳虎們的月曆永遠不會壞。」
Tigger bounced into his house and flipped up the December page. He gasped. His tail drooped.
跳跳虎跳進了他的房子裡,掀起了十二月的那一頁。他倒吸了一口氣,尾巴垂了下來。
“No more months! It's true. What are we going to do?”
「沒有多的月份了!這是真的。我們怎麼辦?」
“We could make a poem to say good-bye to the months.” said Pooh.
「我們可以作一首詩來告別過去的這幾個月。」維尼說。
“It's too sad.” said Piglet. “I can't think of anything to say.”
「太難過了。」小豬說。「我說不出話來了。」
“You can't think a poem, really,” said Pooh. “It just has to come to you.” He sat down and looked at his paws.
「不能用思考的方式作詩,」維尼說。「必須要有靈感。」他坐下來看著自己的爪子。
At last he looked up and said: “Good-bye, January, with snow and frost.
最後他抬起頭來說:「再見,雪和霜的一月。」
“Oh d-dear,” said Piglet, “Our whole year is lost!”
「哦 天…天…天哪,」小豬說,「我們失去了一整年的歲月!」
“That's good,” said Pooh, “It rhymes very nicely.”
「讚喔,」維尼說,「押韻押得非常好。」
Pooh continued. “No more February Valentine sweets.” “Good-bye, March, with winds and sleets.”
維尼繼續說。 「不再有二月的情人節糖果屬於情人們。再見三月,又是風又是冰雹們。」
“Sleets?” asked Tigger.
「冰雹『們』?」跳跳虎問。
“Well, you try.” said Pooh.
「要不然,你試試押韻。」維尼說。
Tiggers don't do poetry,” said Tigger.
「跳跳虎們不寫詩,」跳跳虎說。
“Tiggers can do Tigger poetry.” said Pooh.
「不過跳跳虎們能寫跳跳虎風格的詩。」維尼說。
So Tigger began, “Ahem,” “I’ll miss April's drippy rains, and May-sy’s crazy daisy chains.”
於是跳跳虎開始說道,「嗯,」「我會想念四月雨水滴答的循環,還有五月小姊姊那令人癡迷的雛菊花環。」
“Did I rhyme it enough?” asked Tigger.
「我的押韻夠嗎?」跳跳虎問。
“Yes,” said Pooh, “you rhymed enough.”
「夠,」維尼說,「你押韻押得夠多了。」
“This is fun.” said Tigger.
「真好玩。」跳跳虎說。
“I'm feeling sadder and sadder.” said Piglet. He wiped a tear from his cheek.
「我越來越難過了。」小豬說。他擦掉臉頰上的一滴淚水。
“You try,” said Pooh. “There's nothing like a bit of poetry to make you feel better.”
「你試試吧,」維尼說。 「沒有什麼比得上一小首詩能讓你的心裡舒服一點。」
“I’ll miss June,” sniffed Piglet, “when the Wood was green, and, sniff, all the Julys that
might have been.”
「六月,我會想念,」小豬吸了吸鼻子,「那時我們的樹林還綠意盎然,還有,(吸吸鼻子),整個七月可能會是那樣的經驗。」
“Been what?” asked Tigger.
「怎樣的經驗?」跳跳虎問。
“Well…… warm and picnicky,” said Piglet.
「嗯……溫暖又適合野餐,」小豬說。
“Mmmm,” smiled Tigger.
「嗯,」跳跳虎微笑著。
They sat quietly for a while. Then Pooh brightened. “I think the rest of the poem has come to me,” he
said.
他們靜靜地坐了一會兒。然後維尼的眼神發亮了。 「我想我知道接下來怎麼寫了,」他說。
“Good-bye, August, hot and lazy.”
「再見,炎熱又慵懶的八月。」
“Farewell, September, cool and hazy.”
「再會,涼爽而朦朧的九月。」
“October's colors we’ll always remember, and the pumpkin pies of chill November.”
「十月的五顏六色我們將永遠記得,寒冷十一月裡的南瓜派,我們也會記得。」
“To December, farewell, we'll miss your cheer ─ our favorite month of all the year!”
「十二月,告辭了,我們會想念你的喝彩 — 在我們心中,你是年度最大的精采!」
“We don't have to say good-bye to December,” said Tigger, “We're stuck here forever.”
「我們不必告別十二月,」跳跳虎說,「我們將永遠停在十二月。」
“Oh, yes,” said Pooh. “I forgot,”
「哦,對,」維尼說。 「我忘了,」
“F-forever.” said Piglet.
「永…永遠。」小豬說。
Toot, toot! Ring a ling ling! Bangety bang!
嘟嘟,嘟嘟!鈴啊鈴鈴!碰碰碰!
Piglet, Pooh and Tigger heard these strange sounds coming from Rabbit's house.
小豬、維尼和跳跳虎聽到兔子瑞比家裡傳來了奇怪的聲音。
“Maybe rabbit's in trouble!” cried Tigger. “Let's go!”
「瑞比可能有麻煩了!」跳跳虎大叫。 「我們快去!」
Rabbit's house was filled with balloons and colorful streamers.
瑞比的房子裡充滿了氣球和繽紛的彩帶。
Toot, toot! Eeyore was trumpeting on a little horn.
嘟嘟,嘟嘟!驢子屹耳正在吹著小喇叭。
Ring a ling ling! Rabbit was ringing a bell.
鈴啊鈴鈴!瑞比搖著鈴。
Bangety bang! Christopher Robin was drumming on a pot with a wooden spoon while kanga, Roo, and Owl looked on cheerfully.
砰砰砰!克里斯多福‧羅賓用木湯匙敲打著鍋子,袋鼠媽媽坎加、袋鼠寶寶小荳和貓頭鷹則興高采烈地在一旁看著。
“I wonder why they're so happy.” whispered Pooh.
「我不知道他們為什麼這麼高興 。」維尼低聲地說。
“They haven't heard the sad news.” whispered Piglet.
「那是因為他們還沒有聽到這個悲傷的消息。」小豬小聲地說。
“Well, it's our bounding duty to tell them,” said Tigger. he bounced over to Rabbit's calendar and lifted the December page.
「好吧,告訴他們是我們義不容辭的責任,」跳跳虎說。他跳到了瑞比的月曆那兒,把十二月的那一頁掀了起來。
“I'm sorry to spoil the festivities,” he said. “but we seem to have a big problem.”
「很抱歉我破壞了你們的慶祝活動,」他說。 「但我們好像碰上了一個大問題。」
“There will be no more months in the Hundred-Acre Wood.” said Pooh.
“我們的家園百畝森林不會再有更多的月份了。”維尼說。
Piglet wiped another tear.
小豬又擦了擦眼淚。
“Well I suppose it's to be expected.” said Eeyore. “Gaiety song and dance ─ it doesn't work for
everyone, you know.”
「嗯,我想事情就是這樣。」屹耳說。 「你知道的,歡樂的歌舞不是對每個人都有安慰效果的吧。」
“Don't worry, Eeyore,” said Christopher Robin. “of course there will be more months.”
「別擔心,屹耳,」克里斯多福‧羅賓說。 「當然還會有更多月份。」
“There will?” asked Pooh.
「會有嗎?」維尼問。
Christopher Robin handed Pooh a pot. “Come on! Help us ring in the New Year!” he cried.
克里斯多福‧羅賓遞給維尼一個鍋子。 「快點!幫我們敲響新年的鐘聲! 」他大聲說。
“New Year?” asked Pooh. “You mean we have a whole new year ahead of us?”
「新年?」維尼問。 「你的意思是我們還有全新的一年?」
“Yes!” said Christopher Robin.
「是啊!」克里斯多福‧羅賓說。
“With a new January and a new February?” asked Pooh.
「有新的一月和新的二月?」維尼問。
“And a whole new March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December?” cried Tigger.
「還有全新的三月、四月、五月、六月、七月、八月、九月、十月、十一月和十二月?」跳跳虎大叫。
“Yes!” said Christopher Robin. “And look, I've got new calendars for each one of us.”
「沒錯!」克里斯多福‧羅賓說。 「你看,我為每個人都準備了新月曆。」
“Wow!” said Pooh, “they're beautiful!”
「哇!」維尼說,「真漂亮!」
“They're fantabulous!” cried Tigger. “This is so great─we should have a party to celebrate!”
「這些月曆太讚了!」跳跳虎叫道。 「太棒了—我們應該開個派對慶祝一下!」
“That's exactly what we're doing,” said Rabbit. He gave Tigger a horn.
「這就是我們正在做的事情啊,」瑞比說。他給了跳跳虎一個小喇叭。
“There now─no more moping around! We've got to welcome in the New Year with a happy noise.”
「好了──別再悶悶不樂了!我們必須用歡樂的聲音迎接新年。」
Piglet smiled quietly. He thought about the picnics and pumpkin pies he'd be sharing with his friends in the New Year.
小豬靜靜地笑了。他想到了新年時與朋友的野餐,與朋友分享的南瓜派。
“It's a very friendly thing to say good-bye to the old year and welcome in the new one with your friends.” he said.
「與朋友們告別舊的一年,迎接新的一年,是一件非常令人愉快的事情。」他說。
“Yes!” said Pooh, giving Piglet a little hug. “That's just the way it should be.”
「是的!」維尼說,給了小豬一個小小的擁抱。「就應該這樣!」
小朋友,你也準備好參加迎接新年的派對了嗎?
Kids, are you ready for the New Year party?
“Let's celebrate the New Year!”
意思是「讓我們慶祝新的一年」,請跟Bear老師再說一次:
“Let's celebrate the New Year!”
小朋友,雖然我們即將擁有全新的一年,但是,時光飛逝,如果不好好地珍惜,那麼到了明年年底時,一定會感嘆一事無成。
Kids, although we are about to have a brand new year, time flies by, if we don’t cherish it, we will definitely regret it if we achieve nothing by the end of next year.
所以,必須把握新的一年,好好地利用時間喔。
We must seize the opportunities of the new year and make good use of our time.
新年快樂!
Happy New Year!
我們2025年見嘍!
See you in 2025!
See you~
--
Hosting provided by SoundOn
繼續閱讀